Providing safety for children that may be out playing is of the utmost importance regarding housing estates and residential areas, especially where vehicle traffic may be passing through constantly. The Caution Children At Play safety sign is an essential product for when you want to warn these motorists that children may be out in the open, urging them to reduce their speed and be fully alert while they are passing through.
The large 600 x 600mm size of the sign aims to ensure that every passing motorist is aware that children may be at play in the area, helping to reduce the risk of accidents occurring at any stage.
Key features of the children at play sign
• Available in Corriboard, Dibond or Aluminium (Reflective) for pole mount
• The Corriboard format is ideal for temporary or semi-permanent use where it can last for up to a year while outdoors and can be installed by nailing into a wall or hung with cable ties
• The Dibond format, however, combines thin aluminium sheets with a hardened polyethylene core, providing use for 3- 5 years while outdoors and a lifetime if used indoors. The Dibond safety sign can be nailed or bolted into a wall with great ease
• The Aluminium Reflective format Children at Play sign is designed so that they can be installed directly onto most standard 76mm poles, with channels and clips provided to do so. The main surface is made with engineering-grade reflective and will almost certainly alert any nearby motorist to its presence
• The clear and concise black-on-white "Caution Children at Play" lettering can be easily seen at all times
These Children at Play signs are perfect for use in most kinds of residential areas and will provide excellent aid in attempting to slow drivers down. Order today from Pittman Traffic and Safety Equipment for the best in safety signs.
Yes, we can ship worldwide from our UK and European warehouses. Our warehouse team ship stock items daily across mainland UK. For non-stock items or shipping to Europe and the rest of the world contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Standard delivery on stock items is approximately 2 - 4 days from date of order. Non-stock items and bespoke items may deliver from one of our European warehouses and can range range from 2 to 8 weeks.
Please note that all delivery times are estimates only and we are not responsible for any event or delay out of our control.
If you require urgent delivery by a specific time or date we recommend arranging collection with your own carrier. Call our sales team on 0121 630 3527 for more information on collections.
We ship orders daily using Fastway, DHL and various pallet services. The standard shipping charge is £14.50 for single or small quantities that can go with a regular courier.
Larger items and quantities may require delivery via pallet service. Pallet charges range from £80.00 for single pallets or £160.00 for double pallets.
Please note that shipping charges are subject to change at any time.
We accept Mastercard and Visa payments through our website or over the phone. If you would prefer to pay via bank transfer we can send you a pro-forma invoice with our relevant bank details. Orders are processed once full payment has been received.