The Moonshape Bike Shelter is a very attractive and very stylish bike shelter with a design that would suit many kinds of environments. The strong steel frame with the added aluminum crossmember makes it ideal for outside, with the strength to withstand all kinds of harsh weather.
The main canopy and sides of this bike shelter are made with 10mm thick polycarbonate, ensuring that it will indeed withstand harsh weather and will protect bikes from rain, hail etc.
- The Moonshape bike shelter also includes a rain gutter on the top of the frame which stops water from dripping down onto people using the bike shelter
- The main frame is galvanised and painted which ensures that the structure is protected from all kinds of adverse conditions while in use. This makes the bike shelter ideal for use outside in all kinds of environments, allowing it to provide service for years to come
- The crossbeams are made with aluminium to ensure that the structure remains stable and durable during its use
- The bike shelter is installed directly into the ground using the four main base plates and expansion bolts, which will of course be provided
- Has enough room to store 6 bikes
This stylish bike shelter suits most kinds of environments and will provide service for years at a time - Order today from Pittman Traffic and Safety Equipment
Yes, we can ship worldwide from our UK and European warehouses. Our warehouse team ship stock items daily across mainland UK. For non-stock items or shipping to Europe and the rest of the world contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Standard delivery on stock items is approximately 2 - 4 days from date of order. Non-stock items and bespoke items may deliver from one of our European warehouses and can range range from 2 to 8 weeks.
Please note that all delivery times are estimates only and we are not responsible for any event or delay out of our control.
If you require urgent delivery by a specific time or date we recommend arranging collection with your own carrier. Call our sales team on 0121 630 3527 for more information on collections.
We ship orders daily using Fastway, DHL and various pallet services. The standard shipping charge is £14.50 for single or small quantities that can go with a regular courier.
Larger items and quantities may require delivery via pallet service. Pallet charges range from £80.00 for single pallets or £160.00 for double pallets.
Please note that shipping charges are subject to change at any time.
We accept Mastercard and Visa payments through our website or over the phone. If you would prefer to pay via bank transfer we can send you a pro-forma invoice with our relevant bank details. Orders are processed once full payment has been received.