- Overall Height: 1060mm
- Post Height: 1000mm
- Post Diameter: 100mm
- Base Diameter: 260mm
- Post Material: Polyethylene
- Base Material: Recycled Rubber
The Autobahn Reflective Flexi Post is a highly visible and highly manoeuvrable post that is ideal for several uses in a variety of locations. The posts can be installed to stop motorists from entering restricted or prohibited areas on roads, car parks or other similar areas.
The posts can be used to separate one particular area from another to alert drivers to distinctively marked car parking spaces, to alert drivers to sharp bends or corners ahead, areas where machinery may be in use regularly or even in areas where low walls may not be visible to drivers. They are also great for separating lanes of traffic in places such as underground car parks or other similar areas where there may be frequent traffic.
Autobahn Reflective Flexi Post Key Features
- The Autobahn Flexi posts are quick and easy to install and can be done immediately after delivery. The base can be bolted directly onto the ground using the fixings included.
- The tough polyethene composition of these posts ensures they can withstand frequent impact from cars. When hit, the bollard will flex to ensure that damage to vehicles is significantly reduced. The post utilises a bungee cord system that allows it to fully bend towards the ground, with the ability to spring back up immediately.
- The bollards are highly visible with red and white reflective strips that will alert drivers and pedestrians to their presence, ensuring they are well seen even at night with vehicles headlights
- An optional Chain Eyelet is available on special request. This plastic eyelet can be fitted into the top of the Autobahn Flexi Post by cutting out the diameter of the eyelet in the very top of the Flexi post A chain can be threaded through the eyelet from post to post to create a barrier. Contact the sales team for more details.
Yes, we can ship worldwide from our UK and European warehouses. Our warehouse team ship stock items daily across mainland UK. For non-stock items or shipping to Europe and the rest of the world contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Standard delivery on stock items is approximately 2 - 4 days from date of order. Non-stock items and bespoke items may deliver from one of our European warehouses and can range range from 2 to 8 weeks.
Please note that all delivery times are estimates only and we are not responsible for any event or delay out of our control.
If you require urgent delivery by a specific time or date we recommend arranging collection with your own carrier. Call our sales team on 0121 630 3527 for more information on collections.
We ship orders daily using Fastway, DHL and various pallet services. The standard shipping charge is £14.50 for single or small quantities that can go with a regular courier.
Larger items and quantities may require delivery via pallet service. Pallet charges range from £80.00 for single pallets or £160.00 for double pallets.
Please note that shipping charges are subject to change at any time.
We accept Mastercard and Visa payments through our website or over the phone. If you would prefer to pay via bank transfer we can send you a pro-forma invoice with our relevant bank details. Orders are processed once full payment has been received.